sexta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2022

Sexually Explicit: You've got a membership waiting

 

Hey there, my name is Jenny and I'm a 27 year old newly divorced woman. Some of the girls wanted me to send a personal message to a couple people who have used dating communities in the past, and we think you have. Let me know if I am bothering you, but and I'm pretty sure you are going to love what I have to say.

First things first, I want to let you know that I am not a slut, I am just looking to have some fun after being married for years, and you only live once, and I have needs and want to have fun.

I'm a bit nervous, but here I go! This is all new to me, but I must admit that I am addicted to this site. My husband traveled a lot for work, and I have needs that just haven't been met.

I'm not looking for love, just for discreet love making with a man that I will only see one or two times in my life.

My husband was also very conservative when it came to making love, so the men that I meet have to want to pleasure me in every way, and everywhere, and I mean "everywhere".

Meet Jenny Here

I want to invite you to check out this adult only community. Hopefully we can connect once you check it out.

Please check it out, you will see very beautiful women that are lonely, and you can be the one to make them feel so much better.

The love making will probably be the best of your entire life! If you're even a little curious, just check it out.

Some of the other women that I have met here have told me they make love to 10 or 20 different men a month, it's crazy.

Message Jenny
 
This email was sent to jocadocarmo@gmail.com
did not want to get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
Lover Swiped 11100 Sepulveda Blvd, Suite #8 Box #1047 Mission Hills, CA 91345 USA

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário